Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Terrifying Early Morning!

I really got terrified early this morning on the bus on my way to work. I was seated on the middle part of the bus, near the door. I was wondering why passengers from the back were moving to the front seats. They were whispering to each other but since it was not like me to eavesdrop, I just shrugged and did not mind it. A minute later, a man sat beside me. I looked at him and saw him glance back to where he was originally seated, that is, at the back side of the bus. I then heard him say to another man, "That guy behind me, the one in gray shirt, he's carrying a knife." I got nervous upon hearing that. Just imagine what that guy could do. "Is he alone?Does he have companions?What is he going to be up to?", I asked myself. I wanted to glance into the man's direction so I can take a good at him but I was afraid he might see me...I calmed myself and whispered a short prayer. All of a sudden, the man wearing a gray shirt started to shout. All of the passengers looked back and we all saw him. He was cursing while playing with a knife in his hand. It was terrifying! The conductor tried to calm the guy down and he did..Or so we think...

Some of the other passengers started to move closer to the door, Some even got off the bus in terror. We were all silent for a few minutes when the man started to shout and curse again. When the bus stopped again on the loading and unloading area, I quickly got off the bus and decided to walk the rest of the way to the place where the company shuttle will pick up us. Whoa! What a horrifying way to start the day!

11 Comments:

Shemah said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! Terrifying is an understatement! I don't know what I would do if I were in ur shoes.. A prayer, that's for sure.. Gosh, that must've scared the wits out of you..

I'm glad you're okay though.. Hope the rest of your day is looking up..

Anonymous said...

very true! kahit ako siguro baba na lang ako. gesh! very scary.

Anonymous said...

buti na lang walang pumatol sa sirang ulo na yun

Gles said...

that was really scary.. buti na lang you're okey! just always take care!

Jojo said...

Where was this? This is very scary. Good thing you got out asap.

Raine said...

everyone, thanks for the love and concern.. :)

Jojo said...

Oooiiisttt. I have a tag for you nga pala if you get time.

http://howto-livelovelife.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-ta-bay.html

LoUraiNe said...

looking back at it, it'll cause you trauma. eavesdropping is not really good but sometimes it is good.

God bless.. take care

Rozella said...

OMG! That must have been so scary. Thank goodness you are alrite.

Big Eyed Gal said...

A friend once told me to always be alert and to never put your guard down whenever you're commuting. Times are different and it pays to be aware of your surroundings.

I'm glad you're alright. Thank goodness! *haaay*

Unknown said...

That was truly a terrifying experience! Glad you're okay and unharmed. Take care always!

blogger templates | Make Money Online