Thursday, May 15, 2008

How Are You Feeling Today?

Thanks Marie for tagging me with this :

Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

*1. Excited!
>>>>>>> I'm going home to the province later for my two-days off! YEY!!
*2. Happy!
>>>>>>> Because I will be able to spend my two days with my family..
*3. Sleepy
>>>>>>> I woke up at 1 am to prepare for my 5 am shift.. *yawn*
*4. Bored
>>>>>>> I'm not enjoying my work today..
*5. Neat
>>>>>>> I'm in my semi formal outfit.. not in the usual jeans and t-shirt.. LOL
*6. Hungry
>>>>>>> 'Haven't eaten lunch yet..

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias A Slice of Life Simply Jen Jenny Said So This and That We are Family Mommastuff MoMieSpace Being a wife & mom ChatnChill moms..... check nyo A Simple Life Mommy's Little Corner My Life's Rollercoaster Ride My Inner Thoughts Revealed

I'm tagging Eda , Inaj , Jhong, and Mommy Ruby

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sa tag sis!

DOne it here - http://edsnanquil.blogspot.com/2008/05/describe-yourself.html

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me with this! I will do this when I get the chance for sure. ;)

blogger templates | Make Money Online