Sunday, May 11, 2008

For My Mom

Today I would like to pay tribute to my bestfriend and my number one fan, to the most special woman in my life, my mom. I know she won't be able to read this because she's not into the"internet world" but I would still want to allot a space in here for her..


Ever Dearest Mommy,

Happy Mother's Day! :)

Thank you for the all the love and care you have unselfishly and unconditionally gave us.
Thank you for the time and patience you dedicated to us.
Thank you for the support and words of wisdom you have given and shared to me.
Thank you for all the life's lessons you have shared and patiently taught me.
Thank you for the crying shoulders and encouragements you have given me whenever I needed one.
Thank you for the warm hugs and kisses, too...

I could never thank you enough for all of these and for all the other things you have given up for our happiness. I hope by posting this and thanking you here, I will be able to express my deep gratitude and love for you. I regret that I will not be able to spend this special day with you because time and distance won't permit it, but I promise to make it up to you.Ma, I want you to know that I am very grateful that you are my mom and that you raised me up the way God has intended and I myself is proud of that and I'd like you to feel that same way.There are so many things I would like to tell you but I wouldn't want to bore you and my readers here (LOL). MOM, I will never ever forget all of these for as long as I live.. Thank you and I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online