Sunday, May 18, 2008

Iron Man -- At Last!

We watched the movie Iron Man last Friday.. I know it has been weeks since it was first shown on theaters but last Friday was the only day I had the chance to watch it. Now I know why movie-lovers, even critics, loved it.. It was really a good movie.. It was worth the price, the time and the wait.. LOL.. The technology and effects they used were really marvelous... So much we loved it that we finished the credits.. I can't wait for the sequel now.. haha

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, I'm looking forward on watching on that one too. Thanks for post.

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

I thoroughly enjoyed Iron Man. I didn't wait till the end of the credits though. Apparently I missed a good scene.

Anonymous said...

Uy, mabuti pa sya nakapanood na. I will have to wait until I can find a DVD copy and borrow it from friends as movies here in the UK are so expensive to watch. Wait na lang ng hihiraman he he he!

Hope you can come and visit my site, by the way. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the movie too. It was awesome! my hubby and I watched it nung 1st day plang hehehe :)

blogger templates | Make Money Online