Monday, May 5, 2008

My Japanese Name

I got this one from Marichu ..

For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.

TRANSLATION:

A-ka G-ji M-rin S-ari Y-fu
B-tu H-ri N-to T-chi Z-zi
C-mi I-ki O-mo U-do
D-te J-zu P-no V-ru
E-ku K-me Q-ke W-mei
F-lu L-ta R-shi X-na

1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)

2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)

3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)

4. LERMA - takushirinka ( I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)

5. ELLAINE- Kutatakakitoku (Hala! Nagkalisod ko ug litok ani! Naunsa!)

6. MARICHU- Rinkashikimirido (Na unswa nah! Doremifasolatido!)

7 RAINE - Shikakitoku ( Mine is simpler and easier to pronounce.. cute! ^-^ )

I'm tagging Tanya, Shimumsy , Reich , KCee , Lizzie , and PinayMommy

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like nakakatakot nga yung name ko

blogger templates | Make Money Online