Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Got Approved!

Whohooo! I can't really believe it! I am VERY happy!!! I REALLY am!

This morning at work, as I was checking through my new emails, a particular email caught my eyes.. Guess from where it was.. It's from PayPerPost and it said that my blog has been approved! Isn't that great? LOL... Well it is for me!

I originally intended my blog to be something just personal. A place where I can write and express my thoughts and opinions about things and events that concerns or interests me. But I have been thinking too that maybe I can turn this thing into something and earn extra cash from it.

I've been seeing PayPerPost icons and sign-up forms on a lot of blogs I check and view, in every blog network I go to. I'm quite new to blogging and although the name already says what it is for, I still got curious so got myself check on PayPerPost's website, read and learned more about the opportunities it offers to bloggers like me.It definitely is something I've been looking for. So I signed up, crossed my fingers (lol), and hoped that my application gets approved..

Nnow that my blog has been approved, I get to earn extra money for things I want to buy while still doing what I like.


17 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hay raine, i didn't join PPP because i heard that google will reduced ur page rank if you join it. but i did join blogsvertise and sponsoredreviews.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

welcome to PPP! it's a great way to earn money blogging! :)

Jean Chia

Anonymous said...

goodluck on yur quest!

Mariuca said...

Hola Raine! Congrats on being accepted!

Thanks for joining the Red Hot Drops. Pls put up our Badge & Blogroll at ur sidebar so we can quickly approve ur link. You can get the codes from my blog, thanks and looking forward to having u with us! :)

Anonymous said...

the other thing about PPP is that your available opportunities are dependent on your page rank. had a sad experience with google slapping my husband's PR4 to 0 after he signed up with PPP and so there went all the opss out the window. hope Izea's changed the way it rates blogs and the opportunities available to each.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to PPP! Don't worry about Google, rely on your IZEA Real Rank and you'll get ops. Be sure to join the IZEA forum, you can get a lot of help and support there from fellow bloggers.

By the way, I mad over $46 today with PPP and SocialSpark, both IZEA companies, and I have a PR0 thanks to Google. So, you don't need PR to make money.

Rozella said...

Hey Raine, thanks for dropping by. :)

Congrats on being approved! PPP is a bit of a clicking game, but it's worth it. Welcome to the family!

Mariuca said...

Hola Raine! YAY I see the badge and the blogroll, so welcome to the Red Hot Drops, your site has been approved, have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I hope you will catch more oops!God bless!

Jojo said...

I get opps from PPP with my 0 PR.

I realized that the PR number from google does not really mean that you have the best content.

My husband does not write as much post and he got a PR3.

Mars said...

Congrats! my account is still 15 days old..i heard you can apply after 30 days..is that true..
I'm glad you've been approved.. i still have to apply though..

Anonymous said...

congratulations lady! more fun in blogging now.

Sandy M said...

Congrats! I've tried twice..maybe the third time is a charm.

Anonymous said...

congrats :)

BillyWarhol said...

EC RED HOT DROPPING!!********

iGOO MEGA TRILLION $$$ DOLLAR LAUNCH!!

EVERY BLOGGER in the UNIVERSE will receive a $$$ TRILLION DOLLARS!!

www.BillionDollarBaloney.blogspot.com

Cheers Everybody!! Billy ;)) Peace*

Anonymous said...

Hi! You are invited to a focus group discussion (FGD). Tentative Dates would be May 5 (monday) or May 6 (Tuesday). This is to be conducted by a team from dot ph domain(i.ph). FGD will be about the trend of blogging now. We would be discussing what it means to blog in these times and what motivates us as Filipinos to blog. FGD is to be held at Jollibee Plaza, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas at Dot ph domain office. FGD would be after office hours, approximately starting around 630-7pm. Snacks will be provided. Please do email me preferable date so we can finally set it :) We need 12 people for the FGD so please do email me as soon as possible if you can make it. Email address is tahnee.gonzales@yahoo.com. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Same here, I haven't reg. with PPP... since I started blogging.

blogger templates | Make Money Online