Thursday, April 10, 2008

For Renovation, Again...

I'm thinking about changing my blog's template, yes, again.. I've been having a hard time arranging my widgets with it. I have to adjust the width of each widget to fit into the space allotted for them on the right side of the page everytime a want to post one but not all widgets allows you to edit their width properties. Plus, some widgets don't look good when their too narrow..I really like this template but I would have to look for a new one since it makes blogging a little hard..So again, pls bear with me.. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This template looks good and all the widgets are fit in properly! It looks fine :)

jhong said...

i like your layout now, its clean and cute.

Ankit Shukla said...

Hey great looking blog. nice work.

blogger templates | Make Money Online