Monday, March 31, 2008

Lost


I don't exactly know where to start with this blog.. Yeah, I know I already came up with a "Welcome to ME" post but what I meant was that I've so many topics running on my mind that I couldn't even start writing a good one.. I am so excited about this "new thing" in my life that ideas just keeps on through and I can make up my mind as to what to choose.

I want to write about love, passion, life, relationships.. I want to express my thoughts about books and authors and stories I've read that touched my life.. I want to write, express and share so many ideas I have always had in mind... But, where do I start? Help, please...?

1 Comment:

jhong said...

hi, Raine!!! Welcome to the blogging world hehehe. Just be yourself and write honestly as possible. I look forward to your posts. Take care!!! Muah!!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online